Let us bring your wedding floral vision to life
We make it easy
Wedding planning is hard, but your flowers don’t have to be. Our zero-stress booking process is simple and transparent, and our current price sheet is always available online.
- Check in to make sure we have your date available
- Once we confirm availability, fill out our floral questionnaire
- Book a time to chat details
- Receive a custom quote within one week (please give us grace during the busy season)
Local florist at your service
Whether you’re planning a Moab elopement on a breathtaking cliffside or throwing a full-scale desert wedding at one of our gorgeous local venues, we’re the wedding florists who can make it happen.
- Wedding bouquets, boutonnieres, and wearable florals for the wedding party, officiant, and guests of honor
- Largescale ceremony installations, floral arrangements, and centerpieces that will make your wedding photos pop
- Table design and collaboration with Moab’s top wedding talent
- Same-day flower delivery and set up with flexibility for prior-day delivery or pick-up for a sunrise photoshoot
Let’s partner for your Moab wedding
With Succulents for Hire, you’re not just working with a Moab florist, you’ve got a new friend who’s invested in making your special day a complete success—well beyond your average floral design.
Whether you have a fully fleshed-out floral vision or are just starting to think about your colors, we’re here to help. Our step-by-step planning and design process guarantees that you’ll fall in love with the finished product.
Working with us means having a relationship with a Moab local who can help get you plugged in. We work with the best wedding planning and design professionals, wedding photographers, caterers, and cake makers in Grand County, Spanish Valley, and the surrounding areas.
You don’t have to go all the way to Salt Lake City to find incredible industry talent. It’s all right here.
Moab, Utah: Your Destination Wedding Location
Moab is an incredibly special place to get married. Sweeping red rock landscapes, sandstone arches, juniper trees, the La Sal mountains, rivers and streams, two national parks, and a state park make Moab the perfect place for a destination wedding.
And don’t leave the next day! Stick around and enjoy the adventure of this magical place.
Strap your bridal bouquet to your backpack for an adventure elopement, throw a big party with bridesmaids, groomsmen, family, and friends, or do both! We can do it all.
Because we feature succulents and locally grown blooms, our flower arrangements stand up to the elements, including the desert heat. Succulents don’t wilt, and we use both dried and fresh flowers to complete the flower bouquet of your dreams.
Don’t settle for plain red roses. Get creative with your favorite Utah florist!