Now Booking for 2019 and 2020
Get a jump-start on planning your wedding floral by contacting us for an estimate. Here are a few tools to get your started:
The Big Day
Make your special day beautiful with living succulent personal flowers, ceremony decor, and table arrangements, all custom-made to match your personal aesthetic and turn your wedding vision into a reality. Succulents bring a unique look and feel to any venue, and the best part? They last long after your big day.
Design your look:
- Compliment your succulents with fresh cut flowers or greenery
- Include natural objects like feathers, ferns, driftwood, or shells
- Keep your wedding flowers forever with a custom arrangement after the event*
*Make your bouquet last forever custom post-wedding potted bouquet. I'll pick up your bouquet and/or boutonniere after the event when I pick up rentals and create a potted arrangement for you to keep. Succulents make for a much more sustainable wedding experience and are a lot more fun to keep than dried flowers!
Succulents do Double Duty
There are so many ways to beautify your party venue with succulents – and save a few headaches in the process. Assign them double-duty:
- Make a wedding favor out of your guests' name cards with a cork micro planter.
- Opt for multi-part centerpieces, so that guests can take home their favorite part.
- Give your bridesmaids the gift of living succulent jewelry and bouquets that they can replant after the party.
- Offer your parents living centerpieces as a thank you gift.
Work with Us
Let's talk details in a free 30 minute consultation to discuss your vision for your special day!