Now Booking for 2019 and 2020
Get a jump-start on planning your wedding floral by contacting us for an estimate. Here are a few tools to get your started:
The Big Day
Make your special day beautiful with living succulent personal flowers, ceremony decor, and table arrangements, all custom-made to match your personal aesthetic and turn your wedding vision into a reality. Succulents bring a unique look and feel to any venue, and the best part? They last long after your big day.
Design your look:
- Choose the size, shape, and style of your bridal bouquet and bridesmaid bouquets.
- Choose colors and individual varieties (if you know them. We can handle that if you don't!)
- Compliment your succulents with fresh cut flowers, greenery, or other natural elements.
- Include natural objects like feathers, fiddlehead ferns, seed pods, driftwood, or shells in personal flowers, centerpieces, tablescapes, ceremony, and reception decor.
- Keep your wedding flowers forever by opting for our custom replanting service. For local Bay Area couples, we will take back your bouquet or whatever arrangement you'd like to use and replant the succulents into a pot that you can keep to remember your special day forever.
- For couples all over the country, we'll send instructions for how to deconstruct your bouquet and plant your succulents.
Succulents make for a more sustainable wedding experience than traditional cut flowers. Not only are they drought-friendly, they can also be replanted after the party is over.
Flowers are among the top ticket items in most wedding budgets. Wouldn't you rather use that expense on live plants that you can keep and watch grow?
Succulents do Double Duty
The best way to get the biggest bang for your buck is to assign them double-duty:
- Make a wedding favor out of your guests' name cards with a cork micro planter or small potted succulent.
- Opt for multi-part centerpieces, so that guests can take home their favorite part.
- Use succulent wreaths as aisle decor and share them with your guests at the end of the party.
- Give your bridesmaids the gift of living succulent jewelry and bouquets or hoops that they can replant after the party.
Work with Us
Let's talk details in a free 30 minute consultation to discuss your vision for your special day!