Fall Succulent Pumpkin Workshop
Fall Fun for Your Next Party, Shower, or Office Team Building Activity
Looking for a fun activity to do for your fall holiday party or team-building activity at work? Book a fall succulent pumpkin workshop! Learn to make your very own succulent-topped pumpkins to adorn your Thanksgiving table or set on your front porch.
Participants will leave the party with their very own succulent-topped pumpkin, care and replanting instructions, and the confidence to make more when they get home!
And the best part? Host the party and you'll get to do your craft for FREE!
What You Get
In this workshop, you will learn:
- How to prep, care for, and decorate your succulent pumpkin
- Arrangement principles and techniques
- How to propagate your own plants and take care of them throughout the season
- Hosts do their craft for FREE!
What Else You Get
- Personal instruction in a small group setting
- All the tools and supplies you need to complete the activity
- Printed care and replanting instructions
- The satisfaction of making something pretty!
Choose Your Own Adventure
Pick Your Pumpkin Size
Tailor your party to your budget and needs by choosing the pumpkin size that fits for your group.
Small Pumpkins - $35 Per Participant
- Pumpkins are 4 to 5 inches in diameter
- Between 6 and 10 succulents per pumpkin
- Pumpkins are short and stout and can be white, orange, or tiger-striped
- Minimum 12 people, max 25 people
Sugarpie Pumpkins - $40
- Pumpkins are 6 to 7 inches in diameter
- Between 8 and 12 succulents per pumpkin
- Pumpkins are usually round and orange but vary by availability. White of equal size is sometimes available.
- Minimum 10 people, max 25 people
Fantasy Pumpkins - $55
- Includes pumpkins and gourds, 8 to 12 inches in diameter
- Between 10 and 20 succulents per pumpkin
- Pumpkins and gourds range widely in color but are mostly short and squat with varying textures: white, grey, striped, peach, green, speckled, and orange. Warty gourds are also included when available.
- Minimum 10 people, max 20 people