Host A Workshop and Your Craft is FREE!
Everyone Is Creative! Let's Tap in ... in Person or on Zoom
In addition to in-person local workshops, we now offer virtual workshops, for which all supplies are shipped to the participants in their homes. We do Zoom or Google Hangout-based workshops, and we craft along with you, showing you what to do, step by step along the way.
These workshops are a fun activity to do with your friends or as a team-building or morale-boosting activity at work.
Learn to make your very own succulent arrangements, terrariums, wreaths, pumpkins, floral crowns, or even jewelry.
Participants will leave the experience with their very own work of succulent art, care and replanting instructions, and the confidence to make more on their own!
And the best part? Host the party and you'll get to do your craft for FREE!
In Your Workshop, You Will:
- Learn arrangement principles and techniques
- Learn how to propagate your own plants and take care of them throughout the year
- Receive personal instruction in a small group setting
- Be equipped with all the tools and supplies you need to complete the activity
- Printed care and replanting instructions
- The endless satisfaction that you made something pretty that will live on!
**Hosts Craft For FREE
Choose Your Own Adventure
Ready to find out more?
Step 1: Pick Your Craft
Popular choices include:
- Potted arrangement
- Gold pentagonal terrarium (only available for in-person workshops)
- Grapevine wreath (heart, circular)
- Gold metal hoop
- Wrist corsage cuff
- Succulent floral crown
- Seasonal* wreath
- Seasonal* pumpkin (small, medium, or large—medium and large only available for in-person workshops unless they're locally procured to avoid high shipping costs)
- Something else??
Step 2: Invite Your Friends
- Most crafts require a minimum of 8 people, some exceptions may apply
- Max 20 people
Step 3: Book Your Workshop
- Reserve your date on our calendar via email or phone call. Once you fill out the form below, we'll reach out to you to confirm your date!
- Prices vary based on what you want to make but range from $35 to $75