Host A Workshop and Your Craft is FREE!
Everyone Is Creative! Let's Tap In!
Looking for a fun activity to do with your friends or as a team-building activity at work? Book a succulent workshop! Learn to make your very own succulent arrangements, terrariums, wreaths, pumpkins, floral crowns, or even jewelry.
Participants will leave the party with their very own work of succulent art, care and replanting instructions, and the confidence to make more when they get home!
And the best part? Host the party and you'll get to do your craft for FREE!
In Your Workshop, You Will:
- Learn arrangement principles and techniques
- Learn how to propagate your own plants and take care of them throughout the year
- Receive personal instruction in a small group setting
- Be equipped with all the tools and supplies you need to complete the activity
- Printed care and replanting instructions
- The endless satisfaction that you made something pretty that will live on!
**Hosts Craft For FREE
Choose Your Own Adventure
Ready to find out more?
Step 1: Pick Your Craft
Popular choices include:
- Potted arrangement
- Gold pentagonal terrarium
- Grapevine wreath (heart, circular)
- Gold metal hoop
- Wrist corsage cuff
- Succulent floral crown
- Seasonal* wreath
- Seasonal* pumpkin (small, medium, or large)
Step 2: Invite Your Friends
- Most crafts require a minimum of 8 people, some exceptions may apply
- Max 20 people
Step 3: Book Your Workshop
- Reserve your date on my calendar via email or phone call. Once you fill out the form below, I'll reach out to you to confirm your date!
- Prices vary based on what you want to make but range from $35 to $75